THE MANOBANS (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL)

LISA

" I can't believe we all forgot our gifts to our wives". Jisoo ranted when we rushed to the mall to find a gift for our beloved wives.

Our wives didn't know that we are here in the mall to buy gifts for them, we just reasoned out that we will just buy gifts for our staff because if they found out that we all forgot their gifts, surely they will all sulk.

" I'm glad that they didn't interrogate us further and buy our excuses". Jisoo said.

" You're right, so what do you think we should buy for them?". Seulgi inquired us.

" Don't you have any ideas what your wives wants this Christmas?". Jeongyeon asked back.

" Well, as far as I know, all she wants for Christmas is me". I proudly said while crossing my arms.

They all hit my head for being cocky which made me whine.

" I don't know okay? She already has everything so I'm not sure what else she wants". I stated in.

" Same here, I don't know what I should buy for Yeji". Ryujin also commented.

" Buy her a vibrator then use it to her". Jisoo suggested which earned a smacked from us.

" What was that for? I only gave her an idea bitches!". She retorted us.

" Ryujin don't need that, Jisoo. She can use her fingers to satisfy her wife tho". I defended Ryujin.

" For you yes, you can satisfy your wife because you have a long fingers but for someone like Ryujin who has a short fin--YAH YAH GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME". Jisoo wasn't able to finish her sentence when Ryujin's grabbed her in a headlock.

" Do you want to welcome Christmas with your family?". Ryujin asked her.

" O-of course bitch". Jisoo replied while she was having a hard time answering Ryujin.

" Then be nice to me bitch". Ryujin told her before she released her.

" Fuck y--- That's enough, people are staring at us". I cut them off.

" Instead of fighting, we better find them a gift now". Seulgi butted in and stop the two.

" Bear's right, let's go". Jeongyeon seconded so we've all decided to check all the boutiques to find our queens a gift.

When we entered to this one of the botiques we start looking for a gift. Jisoo and I saw this cool vibrator and went to Ryujin to show it to her.

" Yah Ryujin, we found the best vibrator for your wife!". Jisoo shouted and wave the item in the air which caught everyone's attention inside the boutique.

Ryujin felt embarrassed for what Jisoo did so she facepalms herself to hide.

" How about lingerie, Ryu?". I also suggested and just like Jisoo, I lifted it in the air and wave it.

" Your fucking bitches come here I'm going to kill you!". Ryujin couldn't control her temper and chased us.

JENNIE

" You guys we're ready for your gifts later?". I asked my girls while we are all busy preparing for Christmas later.

We've decided to help our helpers to cook what foods we will serve later.

" Yes, how about you Jennie you ready?". Irene asked me.

" That's not the right question Irene, it should be, is Lisa ready for my gift later?". I said and grinned at her.

" Do we really have to help you, Jennifer?". Nayeon inquired.