66 (M)

(WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE IMMATURE AND UNCOMFORTABLE ⚠️)

JENNIE

" You sure you want this?" I rolled my eyes hearing Lisa.

" Way to ruin the moment, Manoban. For Pete's sake let me remind you that we already have 3 kids,". I said in irritation but this monkey only let out a giggle.

" I'm just teasing you, mommy". She said and before I could reply, Lisa crashed her lips to mine.

Lisa kissed me hungrily. Her hand also roamed down to my chest and slowly made its way to the hem of my shirt. She then disconnected our lips to pull the shirt over my head.

When we were both naked, Lisa pushed me to the bed and climb on top of me and start devouring my lips once again.

Detaching her mouth from me, Lisa trailed soft kisses down to my neck until my breasts.

" mmmm...Lisa". I moaned as I felt Lisa's warm mouth so completely natural, welcoming, and loving sucked my breasts.

" Fuck..." I let out a moan as she licked all around my well-formed boobs and caressed the other one as she flicked her tongue all around my hard nipples.

" I want to suck these breasts forever, mommy". Lisa softly said while she continue sucking me.

My wife is cupping and squeezing my one boob and then the other, and back to sucking.

" mmm yes, daddy. Your mouth feels just wonderful on my breasts." I moaned as Lisa suck my breasts harder.

Caressing me, her hand now is between my legs. My nipples are so hard and drenched now. Lisa devour me as her hand plays inside my thigh as if for the first time.

" Fuck, stop teasing me, Lisa". I said through clenched teeth.

" You're so fucking hot, Nini". Lisa moaned into my mouth as finally her fingers gently made contact with my womanhood.

" Oh fuck, daddy yes". I keep moaning. Lisa's finger glides softly over my mound.

" You like this huh?" She said into my mouth as she keep sucking my tongue.

" Fuck me, Lisa". I said through gritted teeth.

" Beg to me, mommy". She said in authority.

" Please, I need you inside, Daddy". I hissed as I bit my lip.

" As you wish, Mrs. Manoban". Lisa said firmly before she moves forward into my womanhood.

" Hmmm, fuck". I moaned as I can feel her mouth closer to where I was craving to be touched.

" Fuck Lisa!". I moaned out loud as I felt Lisa give my clit one hard lick.

Lisa lick my clit, sucking it slowly and letting me feel the pleasure that I was begging for. My hips started to move with the pace of her mouth and my wife's breathing was harsh and rapid.

As Lisa was licking my clit, her finger is also pushing gently and it's rubbing my clit until her fingertip is inside me.

" Shit yes daddy, ugh!". I said as I lost the air in my lungs from the pleasure I was feeling.

I wrapped my legs around Lisa's neck, trapping her as my prisoner while she concentrated on my clit.

" Fuck you taste so good, mommy". Lisa moaned and I grind a little in loving reciprocation.

Lisa then inserts another finger inside me. "L-Lisa". I moaned as she shoved her tongue inside me. She swirled and thrust her tongue into my pussy, eating me like a hungry beast.