29

L I S A

" Psst, what happen?" Jisoo asked when she entered my office. I still have my office here in Chanel tho.

" What do you mean?". I asked feeling confused as to what she was saying.

" What did Jennie do to you after she found out that the woman you met recently is the one and only Yea-Ji?". She elaborates.

" Oh, that...she explodes but of course nothing I can handle". I answered proudly.

" Really? What did you do then?".  She asked so I showed in front of her face my hand.

" What's that?". She asked confusedly.

" Are you dumb? It's a hand". I retorted and Jisoo hit my head.

" Of course I know it's your hand so what did you do? Wait, don't tell me you slap her?!". She said in disbelief.

" Tell me, did you hit my best friend huh Limario?!". Jisoo raised her voice at me and grabbed my collar.

" You dumb dumb!". I hit her head which caused her to let go of my collar.

" We made love, I took her to heaven using these fingers". I elaborated.

" Yikes". Jisoo said in disgust that made me laughed.

" What about you? What did Chaeng do?".

" She took me to hell". Jisoo said without hesitation.

" What do you mean?"

" I tried to act mad but that bitch turn the table. She wants me to sleep on the couch---- she did?". I cut her off.

" Yeah but of course I didn't agree and that chipmunk will only allow me to sleep beside her if I will have Han So-Hee's autograph. The audacity!" Jisoo said in annoyance which made me laughed.

" What's funny bitch?!". She raised her voice at me.

" Woah chill bitch, I'm not your enemy," I told her which made her sighed but then she lifted her gaze back at me right away.

" Lisa..." She said.

" What?". I questioned.

" I need your help". She stated that made me confused.

" What kind of help do you want?". I said while raising my brow.

" I know you just met but can you ask Seo Yea-Ji to help us to get So-Hee's autograph?". Jisoo stated and held my hand.

" What? W-we're not that close bitch besides---- please please Lisayah I'm begging you. Help me". She cut me off and plead.

" Come on Limario, I'll do anything you want just help me". She adds and squeezed my hand.

" Anything?" I said that causes her to gulped.

" A-anything". She repeated.

" Okay". I said and that made her eyes widened.

" R-really?"

" Yeah". I smiled at her making this chicken to pulled me for a tight hug.

" Come on let's get my chipmunk's autograph". Jisoo said after we both pulled away from the hug. She was ready to drag me but I stopped her.

" What? Let's go Limario". She said.

" Say I love you first". I smirked at her.

" What?!". She said in surprise.

" You said you'll do anything I want so say I love you Lisa first then we'll go to Dior". I stated.

" This is your condition?". She asked.