27

T H I R D  P E R S O N

" I want this Lisayah and also this, oh! I think this tastes goods as well Lalisa, buy me this please!". Chaeyoung pleaded to her best friend while Lisa can't help but shake her head while smiling at her best friend who almost ordered the whole menus.

" Are you sure you can finish them all?". Lisa asked her and Chaeyoung nodded her head hastily.

" Of course, I'm starving since earlier and since Jisoo has an urgent meeting I haven't eaten that much". The blonde-haired woman replied.

" Fine, order anything you want then". Lisa said that made her best friend hugged her.

" Yay, you're the best Lisayah". Chaeyoung told her but then her eyes suddenly sparkled when she saw someone standing in front of their table.

" Hi, Chaeyoung Park-Kim". The woman said her name. When Lisa heard her, she lifted her gaze to look at the unknown voice but to her surprise, the woman wasn't alone.

" Yea-ji/Han So-hee". Lisa and Chaeyoung said in unison.

" Yah, Lisayah am I dreaming? Does Han So-hee was really standing in front of us?". Chaeyoung whispered to her best friend.

" You're not dreaming Chipmunk. Your idol is here and she even called your name". The Thai whispered back that made the two women in front of them chuckled as they heard them.

" I know you Chaeyoung. I've been a fan since you debuted being the new face of Chanel". So-hee stated as she heard the duo mumbling about her.

Chaeyoung's mouth went agape after hearing the woman. She couldn't believe that Han So-hee and who is actually her inspiration to become a model knew her.

" Hi Lisa. We met again. I'm surprised you still remembered my name.". Seo Yea-ji said to Lisa. Lisa stood up from her seat and extend her hand for a handshake at the brunette.

" Happy to see you Yea-ji". Lisa said as Yea-ji accepted her hand happily.

" Likewise Lisa, I didn't know we will meet again. I guess the universe destined us to see each other again". The brunette said which made Lisa chuckled.

" Yeah I guess, anyway, would you like girls to join us?". Lisa asked the two women which made Yea-ji internally squealed. She didn't expect that the doe-eyed woman will invite them.

" We would love to". It was Yea-ji who answered.

Chaeyoung on the other hand couldn't seem to focus on her food as she was busy admiring her idol. Lisa nudged her and whispered to her to wipe her drool which made the blonde obliged but glared back at Lisa when her best friend was just messing with her.

" You should've seen your face". Lisa tries to suppress her laugh.

" Fuck you". Chaeyoung whispered to her best friend.

" Oops sorry bes fwen, I had moved on from you". Lisa retorted which added to the blonde-haired woman's irritation.

Chaeyoung was about to retort when So-hee speak.

" How's working in Chanel, so far?".

" Oh, um, it is one of the best highlights in my life. Until now, I still couldn't believe that I am now one of Chanel's muses. It's a dream come true". Chaeyoung proudly replied like she was on the interview.

" I'm glad to hear that, Chanel's very lucky to have such a precious gem like you". So-hee said that made Chaeyoung blushed. Hearing from her idol made Chaeyoung shy and proud at the same time.