84 ( KRISTELLA CONTINUATION )

ELLA

" I still can't believe that you agreed to join me this lunch". Kang hoon squealed in happiness. I look at him in disbelief as it looks like there's a worm in his butt as he won't stop squealing in his seat.

" Can you please stop doing that? Are you gay?". Maisie told him.

" I'm not, I'm just happy that my one and only crush is with me". He smiled widely as he looks at me but I only rolled my eyes at him. He's so annoying.

" Well, Ella only chose to be with you because she's jelly--YAH!". I didn't let Maise finish her sentence when I shove a fries in her mouth.

" Will you shut up?". I glared at her which made her laugh nervously.

" Sarrey".

" You're jealous? With whom? As far as I can remember I didn't interact with any girls around so why would you behajalwiehdnwuwkan". Kang hoon was interrupted when Maisie shoved him a burger.

" You're so full of yourself ya know?". Maisie looks at him in irritation.

" Why? I'm just stating facts". Kang hoon said while chewing his food.

" As if Ella likes you. She doesn't care whether you flirt with anyone else duh. You're not her type". Maisie retorted while looking at Kang hoon in irritation.

" What? Then if it wasn't me with whom then?". Kang hoon asked confusedly. These two I swear.

" Can you two shush your mouth?". I told them in irritation.

" You're so hot-headed but I still like you". He said as he rested his chin on his palm which earned an eye roll from me.

As I was about to retort, I saw Kris with Jade again. Ugh seeing them together already ruined my day.

" Chillax your heart beshy". Maisie whispered and chuckled afterward.

" You should have seen your face. You look so pissed off by just watching the two". She continues.

" What are you talking about?". I inquired.

" She's right, Maisie. What are you talking about?". Kang hoon butted in. Maisie look at him and shoved his face away from her.

" Monkey's does not belong here so shoo". She shooed him.

" Why are you so mean to me?". Kang hoon asked her.

" Because every time I see your face my blood started to boil". Maisie retorted.

" Whatever". Kang hoon has decided to ignore her and just focus on his food.

" Now's the monkey shush his mouth, let's continue our discussion". Maisie told earning an eye roll from me.

" Why don't you just admit that you like your best friend". She whispered.

" What are you talking about?".

" I know that you like Kris. The way you look at her is different every time you look at someone else". Maisie said.

" You're crazy". I replied and have decided to leave.

" Hey, where are you going?". Kang hoon asked when he saw me stand up from my seat.

" Away from you". I replied not waiting for his reply.

" Wait for me!". Maisie followed me to the hallway.

" Why did you just leave?".

" Because you're being nonsense". I replied.

" I'm not. I'm just telling you the truth".