62

LISA

" It's nice to see you again, Lalisa". Yaya told me and smiled.

" It's nice to see you too, Yaya. Oh, by the way, I want you to meet my best friends". I told her. She looks at my four idiot friends and waves her hand which the four reciprocate and do the same.

" This is Jisoo with her twins Brianna and Jianna. Then, Seulgi with her daughter Sera. Also, Jeongyeon with her son Echo and Ryujin with her cute little girl Yerin." I introduced them along with their children.

" Hi, I'm Yaya and this is my best friend, Sana". Yaya smiled at them and introduced the woman beside her.

" And oh before I forget, this is Leo and Liam, my son". Last but not the least, I introduced my sons to her.

" Hello, you're so pretty noona". Leo told her which made Yaya smile.

" Aww thank you baby. You too, you're so handsome". Yaya replied him.

" And also the woman beside you, noona. She's beautiful". Echo butted in and compliment Sana.

" Aww thank you baby boy. You look handsome and cute too". Sana told Echo making this little boy blush.

" You have a very beautiful friend here my friend". Jisoo place her arm on my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

" I know but nothing will beat to my wife's beauty". I whispered back and chuckled afterward.

" But I hope you find an excuse to explain to your wife how the hell did you meet her". Jisoo chuckled which caused my brows to furrow.

" What do you mean?". I asked confusedly.

And before Jisoo could reply, I heard a familiar voice behind me.

" Manoban". I don't need to guess who owns this voice since I already know.

" Hey, honey". I smiled upon seeing her.

Instead of smiling back at me, she then turns to look at Yaya and Sana and stared at them from head to toe.

" And who are you?". Jennie inquired them.

" Oh, I'm Yaya and this is my best friend Sana". Yaya replied to Jennie and extend her hand for a handshake but instead of accepting her hand, Jennie just raised her brow at her.

" What do you need to my wife?". Jennie sternly said.

" Oh, so you're Lalisa's wife?". Yaya said questioningly.

" Yes, I am Jennie Ruby Jane Kim-Manoban. Her one and only wife. We also have three beautiful children and we're married for over 15 years so if you plan to ruin our family, I suggest you back off because I will make sure to ruin your life if you try to come between us". I was taken aback by what my wife had said to Yaya so I quickly stood up from my seat and went beside Jennie to stop her.

" Yah Nini, what are you talking about? She's just a friend besides I just met her recently---- Recently? And you never even mentioned it to me?". She cut me off. I gulp nervously realizing what I've said.

" You're seeing this woman behind my back?". She said through gritted teeth.

" Honey---- Mama please don't fight in front of the kids". Ella cut me off.

Jennie looked to our twins and the other kids so she heaved a sign to control her temper.

" We'll talk later, Manoban". She said firmly so I just nodded my head.

" Please don't misunderstand it, Mrs. Manoban. I met your wife recently because she helped me to choose which camera I should buy, that's it". Yaya explained herself. All of a sudden, I felt embarrassed for what Jennie did.