23

L I S A

Jisoo and I were busy munching our food while watching Netflix when I received a facetime call from my princess Ella. So without having a second thought, I quickly answered her.

" Hi princess". I greeted her happily.

" Hello, dada's girl". Jisoo also greets her.

" Hi, Dada and Hi Tata". She chuckles.

" What are you guys doing today?". She adds.

" We ordered Jisoo's fave food-chicken while we are watching Mine on Netflix," I replied that made her nodded her head.

" How's vacation so far Dada?". She questioned.

" Just fine. For now, your Tata and I have decided to stay here in the hotel room and just watch all day. We don't want to meet Kai and Jackson cause those two only give us trouble". I chuckle upon mentioning the two.

"Where are your brothers?". I asked.

" They were at school but they said they miss you," Ella replied.

" I just called them last night but don't worry we'll be home in two days". I informed her

" Um, dada the reason I called is because of Mama". Ella became serious. Jisoo and I were also waiting for her to speak.

" Why? What's wrong with Jendeuk? Don't tell me your Mama lost her sanity?". Jisoo chuckles and leaned her head on my shoulder but I nudged her to stop chuckling.

" Actually Mama and Tata Chae weren't in Seoul right now". She stated, Jisoo stopped eating and put all her attention on Ella.

" What, where is my Pasta, Ella?".  Jisoo confusedly asked my daughter.

" Where are they, Ella? Where did they go?". I questioned.

" To you". Ella shortly responded and upon mentioning those words was exactly the doorbell of our unit rang.

" I guess that's them. I'll talk to you soon Dada, I need to go to school now bye I love you both". Ella stated before she ended the call.

Jisoo and I looked at each other before we turned our gaze to the door. The doorbell keeps ringing and I swear I can hear my heart hammering.

" Yah Jisoo, come with me, let's both open the door". I told Jisoo but she hastily shakes her head.

" Come on Chu, I need a backup just in case they suddenly jump into us and throws a punch into my face". I insisted and dragged her to the door.

" Yah Lisayah let go. I need to hide!". She persistently stated but I tighten my grip on her and I dragged her towards the door.

As soon as we reached, I peeked on the hole while still holding Jisoo's wrist and that confirms that Jennie and Chaeng were standing behind this door.

" It's them". I informed Jisoo that made her also peeked on the hole.

" What should we do, Lisayah?". She nervously asked.

" Relax, I guess it's time to speak with them. Jennie and Chae won't rush here if they are still mad at us. Besides, I miss my Nini". I said.

" Fine, I miss my Pasta too". Jisoo replied. We both heaved a deep sigh and nod to each other indicating we're ready before I opened the door.

" Wait!". But then Jisoo suddenly stopped me.

" Why?". I confusedly asked.

" I have an idea". She said and a smirk was plastered on her face.