VALENTINES DAY SC ( LISA AND THE SUPER M )

LISA

" So where do you want to go tomorrow, hun?". I inquired Jennie while she was snuggled up to me.

" What do you mean?" She raised her brow.

" Honey babe it's Valentine---- Oh I'm sorry honey but I'm not available for tomorrow. I have meetings all day,". She cut me off.

She never missed our dates every valentine's day so I guess this will be the first.

" I'm sorry honey. You know that we will be launching our new designs next week so I'm very busy". She apologized.

" Hey, it's fine hun. Don't worry about it, you should focus on your meeting tomorrow. No biggie". I said in understanding.

" But I promise I'll make up to you, how about let's celebrate the next day? I know it's late but---- It's fine honey. Let's celebrate the next day then". I cut her off and peck her lips.

" Really?" She pouted, she's so cute.

" Yes, honey". I said and kiss the tip of her nose.

" Bebeeeee!!!!". Me and my kids were currently eating our breakfast when I heard Nayeon yell at my name.

Thankfully, Jennie went earlier to Chanel because of her urgent meeting, or else she already hit Nayeon for barging early at our house.

" Nayeon? What's wrong? Why are you yelling?". I stood up from my seat and ask her in concern.

But Instead of answering, she just stared at me sadly, and tears formed at the corner of her eyes.

" Hey, you okay?". I inquired. The twins and Ella were also looking at her in concern.

" Nayeon?". I called her again and I was taken aback when she suddenly burst out in tears.

" Yah why are you crying?" I got panicked so I grab her arms and asked what was happening

" Hey, did Jeongyeon hurt you? Did she hit you?". I asked and scanned her face, even her arms if there were scratches.

Nayeon shook her head as she answered.

" Then why are you crying?".

" She-she... She can't date me today waaaaahhhh 😭😭😭". She cried out and all I did is to look at her in disbelief.

" Are you serious?". I asked in disbelief.

" Y-yes, s-she said she's busy in the site. Her client wants to rush to finish their gaddaamn house". She said between her sobs. This woman is crazy.

" That's it?". I asked.

" What do you mean that's it? It's Valentine today Lisayah. We were supposed to date but she's in that freaking construction site to rush her gaddamn project!". Nayeon retorted and stomped her feet like a kid.