[Yoonkook] Past Meets Future

(Requested by MfCrazy 💜)

The Min family had always been good with inventions, so it wasn't a surprise when they had successfully made their own time machine. Since their twins, who's curious as fuck, wanted to see how their parents looked like as teenagers, they decided to use the machine. They knew, they're old enough to know about it.
"You ready?" Hyumin asks her brother, who nodded. She pressed the button and they disappeared.

Hyumin and Junyeok arrives at the place, the year where their parents still aren't married and is still dating as boyfriends.
"What do you think papa and dad looked like?" Junyeok asks, staring at his sister.
"Papa told me I looked like dad when he was a teenager, and that you looked like him when he was also a teenager" Hyumin says and Junyeok nodded. They spots the couple, running to them.
"Hey!" Junyeok yells, startling the two. Past Yoongi and Jungkook looked at them in confusion, raising his brow.
"May I know who you guys are?" Past Jungkook asks, raising his brow.

"We'll be your future children... Pa--I mean, Jungkook, you're gonna have twins" Hyumin says as she looked at Jungkook, who's shocked. Suddenly, someone appeared behind them, making past Jungkook and Yoongi to gasp.
"Papa! Dad! We're sorry to use the machine again" Junyeok says, startled to see their parents.
"Min Hyumin, Min Junyeok, we've warned you both to not use the machine everyday" Jungkook says, crossing his arms. Past Jungkook and Yoongi looked at them and smiled.

"Let's go" Yoongi says, but is stopped as his past self grabbed him by the arm.
"Will we be successful in the future?" His past self asks and Yoongi smiled.
"Unfortunately I can't tell you that, one wrong move and the future might change... So, you just gotta wait and do your best on your studies" Yoongi says, his past self nods and smiled at them as he hugged past Jungkook. Jungkook and Yoongi smiled at them before going back to the future.

A few years later... (what happened to the past Yoonkook)

Both smiles as they stared at their owned company and their children. They remembered what they encountered before. And they're glad that their here now, successful and happy.