[Jikook] His Reason

(Requested by Evanabts7 💜) (I changed it to both of them being students ☺)

Everyone knew about Jimin being so protective of Jungkook. Since they were in middle school, he was like this. But no one knows that the two are actually married, yes, they're married.

Their parents had arranged them for a marriage. But were they against it? No, since they've been dating for a long time too. Though, it was a bit too early to marry, they didn't say anything.

But they don't tell anyone at their college. What everyone knew is that they're just friends, who protect each other. But Jimin had gotten more protective of Jungkook, he wouldn't let anyone near the younger.

The reason? Well...

"Hyung... " Jungkook says, gulping as he held the stick in his hand. Jimin walks in and frowned, looking at the stick in Jungkook's hand.
"What's that?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.

"A pregnancy stick" Jungkook says and Jimin chokes on his own saliva.
"It's positive" Jungkook says, which made Jimin cough more.
"You mean we're going to be parents?" Jimin says in between coughs and Jungkook nodded.

That was Jimin's reason. He doesn't let Jungkook get stress too much, which was bad for him as told by the doctor when they went for a checkup. Only their family and friends know and they want it to stay that way.