[Yoonkook] First Day Of School

Yoongi felt like the bed is shaking, making him groan as he's still sleepy

Yoongi felt like the bed is shaking, making him groan as he's still sleepy. He opens one eye and sees his son, who giggles at him.
"Hi, daddy! It's my first day of school! You gotta wake up!" He says, smiling as he laid down on top of Yoongi.

"Aigoo~" Yoongi says, hugging him.
"Did papa call?" Yoongi asks and he nods.
"Yeah! He called me as soon as I woke up, daddy" He says and Yoongi smiles.
"That's good, let's get ready" Yoongi says and they got off of the bed.

Yoongi and his son finished getting ready and is about to leave the house. But as soon as they opened the door, they're met with someone.
"Papa!" Their son says, hugging Jungkook's legs.
"O, my gosh... When did you get back?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook smiles.

"Just now" Jungkook says, giggling before pecking Yoongi's cheek.
"Let's go to school?" Jungkook says and their son nodded.

"Bye bye, baby! Be a good boy!" Jungkook says as he waved goodbye to their son, who waved back. He looked at Yoongi and smirked.
"Missed me?" Jungkook asks, tilting his head to the side. Yoongi pulled him into a hug, smiling.

"Of course, you idiot"