[Jikook] Sir, Mr Park?

"You again, Mr Jeon? You've been like this for a week, I'll have to call your parents for this, you know" Jimin says as he glared at the teen, who glared at the floor

"You again, Mr Jeon? You've been like this for a week, I'll have to call your parents for this, you know" Jimin says as he glared at the teen, who glared at the floor. Jimin sighs, shaking his head as he crossed his arms.
"You three, come with me to the office" He says and they all followed him.

"Now, what made you three like this, huh? You guys are causing trouble to other classes for being too loud, you know that it was already class time and you guys still decided to make noises" Jimin says, sighing.

"I will need your parents numbers" Jimin says and they all groaned.
"You guys should've thought about this before causing troubles" Jimin says.

The other two had already been taken home by their parents, but Liyeon's father had not arrived yet, so he's outside the classroom with Jimin.
"I told you he's not going to come, Mr Park... My papa's a bus-" He's cut off as his father's voice is heard.

"I'm sorry I'm late! I had to finish my work!" They both looked up and Jimin gulps as soon as he laid eyes on the person. The person bows, standing behind Liyeon, who was a bit taller than him.
"I'm sorry, sir... What did my son cause?" The guy asks.

"I told you to behave at school, Jeon Liyeon" He says as he pulls on his son's ear.
"Sir? Mr... Park?" The person says, reading his nametag. Jimin shakes his head, looking at them and smiling a little.

"Oh, Mr Jeon... Li-Liyeon here caused troubles, him and his friends were screaming and are causing trouble to other classes" Jimin says, stuttering a bit.

Liyeon smirks, staring at his teacher, who blushes as he stared at his father.
"Papa, I think my teacher got a crush on you~" He says, teasing his father.

"Jeon Liyeon, shut up"

(Should I turn the Jaekook one-shot to a book along with this?😍)