[Hopekook] Hoseok Hyung's Big Surprise

"What are you guys up to?" Hoseok asks as he's lead to some place, he couldn't see as they had covered his eyes with a blindfold

"What are you guys up to?" Hoseok asks as he's lead to some place, he couldn't see as they had covered his eyes with a blindfold. He felt something soft as he sat down.

"That's the couch, don't worry" He heard, making him sigh in relief.
"On the count of three, you can remove the blindfold and we're telling you, don't scream, please" Yoongi says and Hoseok laughs.

He hears footsteps and he gulped.
"You guys better not did some shit or took someone here to do some shit for me" Hoseok says and the others laughed.

"Okay... I'm counting now... 1...2...3!" Jimin says and Hoseok removes the blindfold. As soon as he did, he's met with Jungkook, who's wearing those fake bellies thingys.

"What does this mean?" Hoseok asks, laughing.
"Well..." Jungkook says and walked close to his boyfriend. He grabbed the older's head, kissing his forehead and then handing something.

"Oh, my gosh! Is this real?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook nods.
"Congrats, hyung!" Taehyung says. They all lightly slapped his back to congratulate him.
(Like what they did when they surprised JK for his B-Day)

"Oh, my gosh" Hoseok says, standing up and hugging Jungkook.
"I'm going to take lessons on how to take care of a baby" Hoseok says and the others laughed.

"You don't need to do that, you know how to handle kids, right?"

"Of course, but I wanna be the best"

"You're already the best, babe"