[Jikook] College Enemies

(Idea by ArmyforlifeUwU ❤)

Jimin and Jungkook are both very smart students. They're highly competitive, which results to them being on the top 1 and top 2. There would be times where Jungkook gets the top 1 and then Jimin would get 2 and vice versa. That's why they're seen as rivals in the school.

"Okay, everyone... I have assigned this project to you... This would be finished until the end of our school year, yeah?" The professor explains so everyone nodded.
"So, I'm going to pair each of you and you guys will take care of this" The professor says and two people walks in, pushing a big box.

The professor grabbed one and shows it to everyone.
"Yes, all of you are going to take care of this baby" The professor says and everyone gulps.
"No buts and just do it... This will be the only project you guys will do on my subject... Every month or week, I'll check up on this baby and see if it's still alive or not" The professor explained furthermore.

"So, the pairings are.... " The professor says and started pairing all of them up.
"And Mr Park, your partner is Mr Jeon" The professor says and everyone gasps. The two stared at each other in shock.
"I hope all of you are able to accomplish this or you will fail if you guys don't" The professor says.

It's been months, Jimin and Jungkook took care of fake baby. They had gotten closer with each other, even though the first time, they had some fights together. And as these months of them being together to take care of this baby, they developed feelings for each other and now they're here, dating each other. No one expected it though.

A few years later...

"Look what I found, baby" Jimin says and Jungkook looks up, holding their newborn baby. He chuckles as he sees the fake baby they both had to take care when they were in college.
"You still have that?" Jungkook says, shaking his head as he smiled.

"Yup, because of this we're together, so it's kind of a remembrance"

"Aigoo~"