[Jinkook] Neighbour's Kid

Jin looks up as he hears a knock

Jin looks up as he hears a knock. He looks to his side and nudged his son.
"What is it, dad?" His son asks, raising his brow.
"Go get the door" Jin says and the younger huffs. He stood up and went to get the door.

"Dad!" His son yells and he got up, sighing.
"Aish, this kid" He says, groaning. He reaches the front door and is met with a teen, probably the same age as his son.

"Oh, hello there" Jin says, smiling.
"Hello, sir! I'm your neighbour and I'm here because my father told me to bring these cupcakes to you" The teen says, smiling.

"Hmm, I haven't seen you in this neighborhood before" Jin says as he happily took the box of cupcakes.
"Me and my father, his name is Jungkook, just moved here, sir... So we're kinda new, our house is just right next to you" He says and pointed at their house, which was a few blocks from his house.

"Oh, thank you... Tell your father that I said thank you" Jin says, smiling. The teen nodded, bowing before leaving.
"Why don't you play with the new neighbor's kid?" Jin asks and his son huffs.

"Dad, I'm not a kid" He says, sitting down on the couch as he grabbed one cupcake.
"Well, you guys could play basketball or other games you'll like" Jin says, laughing.

"Boring"

"Aigoo~"