[Taekook] Secret Revealed

Taehyung huffs as he walked inside the restaurant, meeting his parents and went to sit with them

"Why did you guys call me?" Taehyung asks, frowning.
"You'll know soon" His mother says, smiling. Taehyung sighs, huffing as he looked around the place.

He sees his parents standing up and bowing to two people and so he did the same. He then sees someone behind them. As they moved away, his eyes widened as he met eyes with the guy.

"Hello, Mr and Mrs Jeon" His father says, shaking hands with the said people. Taehyung shook their hands, smiling.
"Hello to you too, Mr and Mrs Kim" Mrs Jeon says, smiling.

"Well, this is your son?" Mr Jeon asks and he sees his father nod.
"Well, this is Jungkook... You guys introduce yourself to each other, honey" Mrs Jeon says, smiling as she rubs Jungkook's back. Taehyung smiles, shaking Jungkook's hand.

He winks at Jungkook and the younger chuckles.
"Okay, we'll get straight to the point" Mrs Kim says and the two frowns.
"We have gathered here because we have an announcement to you two" Mr Kim says and the two nodded, listening.

"You guys are getting married" They all said and Jungkook and Taehyung looked shocked at first before bursting into laughter.
"Why are you two laughing?" Mr Kim asks, frowning.
"Dad... Mom... Mr and Mrs Jeon, we have something to tell you guys too" Taehyung says, making eye contact with Jungkook who nodded at him.

"We've been dating for 5 years now... We have 3 year old... We're very sorry if we have been hiding this to you guys" Jungkook says and Taehyung nodded.
"Wow, you guys have a very long patience if you guys can hide for that long... But that's good! Another reason for you two to get married" Mr Kim says, laughing.

"Anyways, where's our grandchild?!" Mrs Kim and Mrs Jeon says, making them all laugh.

"Don't worry, you guys will meet her soon"