Spoiling Our Little One

Jungkook is confused as he had woken up to no one in the house

Jungkook is confused as he had woken up to no one in the house. His brothers and even his son is gone.
"What the fuck?" He says, raising his brow.

His head immediately turned to the front door as soon as he hears it open. He sees the six and his little one walked in.

All of them are holding bags from different stores. He looked at them, his hands now on his hips. Everyone stopped in their tracks, scratching their napes.

"Hi, papa! Uncles bought me many things!" His son says, giggling. Jungkook turned to his brothers who gave him awkward smiles.

"Hyungs, I've told you to tell me whenever you guys are going out, I was worried" Jungkook says, sighing.
"But we left a note?" Jin says, frowning.

"There was no notes" Jungkook says, scoffing as he crossed his arms.
"Jimin! We told you to leave a note!" Taehyung says, slapping the back of Jimin's head.

"I forgot, I'm sorry" Jimin says, rubbing the back of his head, huffing.
"Anyways, did you guys buy me anything?" Jungkook says and Hoseok chuckles, walking to him and giving their gift to him.

"Aww, thank you... Next time, bring me with you"

"We will!"