[Taekook] Just One Day

"Daddy, will papa visit one more time?" Their only child, Hyekyun, asks as he looks up at his father

"Daddy, will papa visit one more time?" Their only child, Hyekyun, asks as he looks up at his father. Taehyung frowns, looking at his son in confusion.

"What do you mean, baby?" Taehyung asks, he was confused. Jungkook, his husband, was gone. Forever.
"Well, papa told Hyekyun that he will visit one more time before he goes somewhere" He says, smiling.

"Baby... Papa is gone" Taehyung says, it hurt to say this but it was the truth.
"Silly, daddy... Papa visits here, he always lays beside you, daddy! And... And he watch Kyunie play sometimes" Hyekyun says, smiling innocently.

"Baby... Where is he?" Taehyung asks, gulping.
"Well, papa is sitting beside you, smiling" Hyekyun says, smiling. Taehyung looked to his side and sees Jungkook, smiling at him.

"J-Jungkook" He stutters, staring at his late husband.
"Hi, Taehyungie" Jungkook says, smiling. Taehyung hugs Jungkook, a bit surprised that he could.

He hears Jungkook's giggle, making him tear up and he tightens the hug.
"See, papa visited you" Hyekyun says, giggling.
"Don't leave anymore" Taehyung says as he smiled.

Taehyung sits up, breathing heavily. He looks around and sees the empty side of the bed. He sighs, looking at the time and seeing that it was already morning. He grabbed his picture frame with Jungkook.

"Good morning, Kookie... Another year without you... "