[Yoonkook] In The Middle Of The Night

(Requested by grxcefuI 💜)

Yoongi groaned and turned to his side as he felt himself being shaken. He lightly slapped the hands that are on his arms, but he then received a slap too as he do so. He opened his eyes, about to glare at whoever did it, but stopped as he sees Jungkook, glaring at him.

"What are you glaring at?" Jungkook asks, glaring.
"Honey, I'm so sorry... What do you want? Huh? Do I need to buy something?" Yoongi says, laughing nervously as he sat up.
"I want banana milk, hyung" Jungkook says, his mood changing.

"Don't you have some in the fridge?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook pouted.
"I ran out" Jungkook says and Yoongi looked at the time.

"3 am... " He mumbled, sighing.
"Okay, I'll buy you some" Yoongi says, smiling and kissing Jungkook's forehead and rubbing his bump.
"I'll be back soon, yeah?" Yoongi says, not even bothering to change. The convinience store is just a few steps away anyways.

Jungkook smiled, nodding as he laid back. Yoongi got out of the house and went to buy the banana milk which Jungkook is currently craving.

Yoongi got back, holding the plastic bag in his hand. As he got in, he sees that Jungkook had fallen asleep. He smiled, walking to the nightstand and placing the banana milk if ever he wakes up. He kisses his forehead again before he went to his place in the bed, hugging the younger.

 He kisses his forehead again before he went to his place in the bed, hugging the younger