[Jikook] Pups

Jimin growls, staring at the enemy that tried to attack their clan

Jimin growls, staring at the enemy that tried to attack their clan. He was with other strong alphas and they're trying their best to stop them from coming inside. Jimin is interrupted as someone mindlinked him. He frowns but listened to it.

"Jimin!"

It was Jin, he sounded panicked and Jimin is worried.

"What happened, hyung?"

He asks back, canines on show as one of them almost got in.

"Jungkook's about to give birth, you need to be here"

Jimin's eyes widened. His omega is in distress, but he's here. He glared at the enemies with his glowing red eyes. He looked at Namjoon, Jin's alpha. The older seemed to understand him so he nodded. He transforms to his wolf form and ran away, leaving them.

Jimin arrived there after 5 minutes, he sees his omega, crying as Jin held his hand while another werewolf stood in between there. Jimin walked to Jungkook, holding his other hand.
"You can do this, yeah? You're my strong omega" Jimin says, kissing Jungkook's forehead and not caring that it's sweaty. Jungkook tightens his hold on their hands and screamed.

Jungkook breathes heavily as their pups are given to him. Three beautiful pups. He looked at Jimin, who smiled at him and brushed his bangs back.
"You did great" Jimin says. They looked up as they heard the door open and Namjoon walks in.
"We successfully scared them off" Namjoon says and they all sighed in relief.

"You guys have beautiful pups"