[Hopekook] Sunshine... With A "S"?

Hoseok walks inside his and Jungkook's room, seeing the younger sat on the bed

Hoseok walks inside his and Jungkook's room, seeing the younger sat on the bed. He's a small box and had a big smile plastered on his face.

"What's the occasion? Did I forget something?" Hoseok asks, voice laced with worry.
"Hyung, there's nothing, okay? Just a little gift that'll surprise you" Jungkook signs, winking as he stared at the older sit down on the bed.

Hoseok smiles, nodding. Jungkook hands him the box and chuckles. Hoseok looked at the note written on the paper that is on the box.

Hope you'll like this small gift I've got you, hyung

-Kookie ♡

Hoseok chuckles, patting Jungkook's head. The younger smiles, staring at the older. He suddenly became anxious as the older removed the cover.

Hoseok stared at it, unwrapping the gift that's inside the box. He gasps as soon as he saw the thing that was wrapped.
"Really?" Hoseok says and Jungkook nodded, slowly smiling.

"Is this real? Baby?" Hoseok signs and Jungkook nodded, smiling and signing "yes" back.
"Oh, my gosh! We'll be having a little sunshine soon!" Hoseok says, hugging Jungkook.

The younger pats his shoulder, making him back away. Hoseok tilts his head to the side, frowning.
"Sunshine with a s" Jungkook signs and Hoseok is confused. Jungkook pouts, shaking his head.

He then lifts up two fingers, smiling. Hoseok gasped again.
"2?! We've got two?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook nodded.
"Oh, my gosh!" Hoseok says and peppered Jungkook's face with kisses. The younger smiled, laughing a little.

"Sunshines... "