[Jikook] Papa's Arriving!

Jimin laughed as he watches his four kids play around

"Daddy! Look at my draw-" Jyunha, his oldest, says but is startled as she gets pushed.

"Hyejun! No pushing!" Jimin says, pointing his fingers at the small child and moving it left to right to indicate that he shouldn't do that again.

"What was it again, sweetie?" Jimin asks and Jyunha smiles, showing her drawing.
"Aww, that's cute, bubs... You draw like papa" Jimin says, pinching her cheeks.

"Daddy!" He's startled as a loud voice boomed inside the living room. He sees his twins, looking at him with shocked faces.
"What happened?" Jimin asks and they stared at each other.

"Papa's car is here" They said and they all gasped.
"Okay, everyone, go pick up your mess no-" He's cut off as he smells something burning.
"Oh fuck" He says and they all gasped.

"Daddy! No no word!" They all said but Jimin didn't listen to them as he ran to the kitchen. He sees the smoke and he immediately turned the oven off. He tries his best to get the smoke out but he heard the door open.

"Aww, you guys are cleaning?" Jungkook says, smiling.
"What's that awful smell?" He hears, making him gulp.
"Papa, papa! Look at my drawing first!" He hears Jyunha's voice, it's like she's trying to distract Jungkook.

Jimin continues to have the smoke out of the kitchen as their children distracts Jungkook. It took 3 minutes and Jungkook finally walked inside the kitchen.
"What are you doing? Did you check on my pie?" Jungkook asks and lightly pushes Jimin away.

He checks and coughed as soon as he opened the oven.
"Hyung! It's burnt" Jungkook says, huffing. Jimin laughed nervously, scratching his nape.
"Aigoo... The kids must've stressed you, I can make another one... I knew this would happen so I bought more ingredients" Jungkook says, patting Jimin's head.

Jimin just agreed, laughing awkwardly. He looked at the kids and gave them a thumbs up as they got away from getting scolded. They also gave him a thumbs up, smiling proudly.