[Jinkook] Pranks

Ever since their twins had turned 10, Jin and Jungkook had experienced the pranks they would do

Ever since their twins had turned 10, Jin and Jungkook had experienced the pranks they would do. The two will always find a way to prank their parents, and even though it's a bit funny, the two just wants to get back and prank them too.

Jungkook sees the spilled water on the ground, smirking. He sat down on the spilled away and then acted.
"Kim Jeyun! Kim Hyeju!" Jungkook yelled, hearing laughs before seeing the twins run up.

"What did you guys do again?" Jin asks as he followed them. He gasps as he sees his husband, on the ground, groaning.

"Are you okay?" Jin asks, looking at him in worry. Jungkook gave Jin a wink and the older knew immediately.
"No, my back hurts" Jungkook says as Jin helped him up.

"Papa, are you okay?" They asked, their voice laced with concern.
"No, your papa is hurt" Jin says, looking at them.
"Papa! We're so sorry! We won't do it again! Please don't punish us!" The two says, pouting.

"Babies, I was just joking! But you shouldn't put water near the stairs! You should be happy I saw it, or I would've fallen down the stairs, you wouldn't want papa hurt, right?"

"Yes, papa"