Oversized Clothes

Jungkook was nervous, his bump is growing and he doesn't know if he should tell his brothers

Jungkook was nervous, his bump is growing and he doesn't know if he should tell his brothers. He was scared, what if they kick him out? What if they scold and tell him that they hate him?

He was stressing so bad, even though he shouldn't. His brothers are even noticing how his shirts had gotten bigger, how it went from fitted to oversized. He gulps, his boyfriend was even more nervous.

Jungkook was really stressed today, he didn't know what to do as he thought about negative thoughts on how his brothers would take the news he'll be telling them. They knew he had a boyfriend, but they didn't know about this.

Jungkook walked to the living, only wearing his shorts and his oversized hoodie. They all looked at him, frowning.
"Hyung... " Jungkook says, he felt lightheaded.
"Jungkook, what the fuck... Why are you bleeding?!" Jimin says and they all looked at what he was pointing at.

Jungkook looks down and sees the blood that slid down his legs. He looked at his brothers and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Luckily, Hoseok was fast enough to catch him. He noticed how his brother had gotten heavier and as he touched Jungkook on his stomach, he felt a small lump.

Jungkook is rushed to the hospital, Taehyung had given his brother's boyfriend a call. The poor guy had been calling Jungkook's phone and he must be so worried. Taehyung assured the guy but he still went to the hospital.

The doctor explained to them what had happened and luckily, he was okay.
"They're okay" The doctor says, giving them a smile.
"They're? But we only brought our brother?" Jin says and the doctor frowns.

"Has he not told you yet?" The doctor asks and they frowned.
"Maybe your brother should be the one to explain it to you all" The doctor says, bowing before walking away. The six, along with Jungkook's boyfriend, walks in.

They see Jungkook on the bed. The younger smiled at them.
"Jungkook, do you have anything to say to us?" Namjoon says, trying to stay calm as possible.
"Y-yeah... Hyungs, I'm pregnant... " Jungkook says and is startled as Taehyung and Jimin screamed at the same time.

"You're pregnant?" The two says, staring at him.
"I'm so sorry!" Jungkook's boyfriend says, looking down as he held his shirt tightly.
"What? No need to say sorry! We're going to have a nephew! I expected Jimin or Taehyung to have one first, but I didn't expect it to be our youngest brother" Jin says, laughing.

"So, you guys are okay?"

"Yup! And we'll make sure to not stress you out, especially you, don't stress your boyfriend out"

"Aye, aye, captain!"