Little With A Baby!

(Idea given by grxcefuI 💜)

Jungkook huffs as he rubs his bump, looking up at his hyungs with a pout.
"Kookie?" Hoseok says as he noticed this.
"Yesh! Kookie ish hewe!" He says, giggling. Hoseok's eyes widened as he realizes it. Jungkook had slipped into littlespace.

Hoseok smiled, walking over and sitting beside the little.
"Why ish Kookie belly big?" Jungkook asks as he rubbed the bump.
"Well, baby... There's a baby in there" Hoseok says, smiling.
"Weally? Wait... I eat baby.... Daddy, I eat baby? Kookie ish bad! He eat baby!" Jungkook screams as he starts to tear up.

"No, no, no, baby... You didn't eat a baby, yeah? The baby grew in you" Hoseok says, having a hard time explaining all of these. The others walked in and sees Jungkook pouting as he rubbed his bump.

"Jungkook ah?" Jin asks and Jungkook looked at them. His doe eyes sparkled and it meant that little Jungkook had shown up.
"Kookie!" Jimin and Taehyung says, hugging the maknae but making sure to not squish the bump.

"Baby grew in my tummy?" Jungkook asks and they scratched their heads.
"You could say that" Namjoon says, chuckling.
"Ohhh... Will baby come out?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"Oh, yeah, Kookie... " Jin says, smiling. Jungkook's in his 7 month and two more months before the baby comes out.

Jungkook closes his eyes and reopened it.
"Oh, goodness" Jungkook let out and it meant he's not in littlespace anymore.
"What happened...? Are you stressed, Kookie?" Yoongi asks, frowning.
"Ah.. Yeah, a bit" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"Where's your boyfriend?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.

"Oh, well, he's at work" Jungkook says, laughing nervously.
"Oh, yeah, that's why we're here" Yoongi says, laughing as he scratched his nape.

"Yoongi hyung, are you that old to forget?"

"Oi, shut the fuck up"