[Jikook] Loss

Jimin walked inside the house with a big smile on his face

Jimin walked inside the house with a big smile on his face. He sees Jungkook tense up and looked like he's wiping his face. The younger turns around and smiled at him.
"Love! You're back!" Jungkook says, smiling.

"I am, baby" Jimin says as he hugged the younger. He had gotten back from the military, and he's very excited to see their little one, he was looking around as he rubbed Jungkook's back.

They pulled away and Jungkook looked at him. Jimin noticed his red eyes and frowned.
"Did you cry?" Jimin asks, worry laced in his voice.
"Is it because you were having a hard time taking of our little one by yourself?" Jimin asks and Jungkook broke down, falling on his knees.

Jimin let go of the things in his hands and crouched to Jungkook's level, hugging him.
"Baby, I'm here... I'll be able to help you now" Jimin says and spots something. He blinks for a few times and the thing is still there.

[⚠️ MISCARRIAGE ⚠️]

He was about to walk away but Jungkook hugged him tighter.
"I know you see it, please don't..." Jungkook says, sobbing. Jimin tears up, holding Jungkook's head close to his chest and kissed it repeatedly to try and comfort him.

"I lost our little one, hyung... I'm so sorry... "