[Namkook] Different But There's Love

Namjoon met Jungkook when he was wondering around the forest

Namjoon met Jungkook when he was wondering around the forest. He saw the other, feeding on a dead pig. Yes, he was disgusted at first, but when he found out that Jungkook's a vampire, he understood. Though, he was scared at first, Jungkook's dangerous, one wrong move, he's dead, but the other was nice to him. Explaining that he doesn't hurt people and just feed from animals. They hit it off, getting close with each other that it lead to them dating. Though, Namjoon had to hide his relationship with Jungkook, as people would hurt him. Jungkook understands, he hates meeting new people, except for Namjoon's friends that was understanding about him.

Jungkook smiled as his child uses his speed to roam around the forest, where him and Namjoon lives. He felt arms wrap around his waist, making him smile.
"He's fast" Namjoon says and Jungkook chuckles.
"Of course he will be, babe... He's a half vampire" Jungkook says, laughing. Turning around, he smiled and kissed the other.
"I love you" Namjoon says and gasped as they felt arms wrap around them. Jungkook giggles and picked up his child, and they had a group hug.

"I love you guys so so much... "

"We love you too"