[Jikook] You're Not A Mistake

Jimin and Jungkook smiled as they heard the front door open

Jimin and Jungkook smiled as they heard the front door open. They were about to embrace their daughter but she ran in, crying.

They stared at each other, their smiles falling and turning into concern. They both followed their daughter, hearing her slam her door close.

Jungkook walked in front of the door, knocking on it.
"Baby? Can papa know why you're crying?" Jungkook asks, Jimin stood beside him, putting a hand on the younger's back.

"Baby? Papa and dad wants to know what happened? It's okay if you don't wanna say it, hmm? But talk to us when you're ready, yeah?" Jimin says, rubbing Jungkook's back. Jungkook nods at Jimin before they left.

Jimin and Jungkook looked up as they heard footsteps. Looking back, they see their daughter, looking so gloomy with her eyes puffy.
"Do you wanna eat dinner, honey?" Jungkook asks, smiling.

"Papa... Dad, am I a mistake?" She asks all of a sudden, startling the two.
"Huh? Of course you're not! Who told you that, hmm? So me and your papa can talk to them" Jimin says, rubbing her shoulder.

"The girls at my school... They told me I was a mistake and that I should go to other schools before I'm not wanted there" She says, making the two gasp.
"That's horrible! Don't worry, baby... We'll do something about it, yeah?" Jungkook says, walking to her and hugging her.

Rubbing her back before pulling away, he then kisses her forehead. He wipes the stray tears that slipped down her cheeks.
"Stop crying, baby" Jungkook says and Jimin joined in on the hug.

Jungkook and Jimin went to the school, reporting the incident. The girls that bullied their daughter, ended up being suspended with their parents scolding them.
Their daughter hugged them and thanked them for loving her so much that they'll do such thing.

"Of course, we love you that's why we did it"