[Taekook] Money Is Not What I Want pt2

"Thank you, Jimin hyung" Jungkook says as they separated ways

"Thank you, Jimin hyung" Jungkook says as they separated ways. Jungkook never got into a relationship after his breakup with Taehyung, which is a few years for now, I mean, the twins are 3 years old now. Yes, he didn't have the heart to get into a relationship since he hadn't moved on yet, he still have the feelings he have for Taehyung, even if the older did hurt him. He looked at the twins, who giggled and played with each other.
"Should we go, pumpkins?" Jungkook asks as he held his hands out. The two giggled and grabbed his hand, each other different sides.
"What do you guys want for dinner, babies?" Jungkook asks and he regret it after as they tell different kinds of meals, must've gotten his appetite. They eventually decided on japchae.

Jungkook frowns, looking back. His eyes widened, backing away in shock.
"T-Taehyung?" Jungkook says, gulping.
"Jungkook..." Taehyung says, giving a smile.
"Why are you here?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"I wanna talk to you... Just one talk, I won't disturb you and your husband anymore after this" Taehyung says, and Jungkook frowned more.
"Husband?" Jungkook says, tilting his head to the side.
"The guy you were with at that park?" Taehyung says and Jungkook scoffs.

"You mean Jimin hyung? Oh, no, no, we're not dating nor even married, he's just a friend" Jungkook says, shaking his head.
"Really? You didn't even bother to find someone?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods.
"Yeah, yeah, you're still the person in my heart and I hate that" Jungkook says, making Taehyung chuckle.
"C-can I meet them?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow, nervous.
"Uhm... " Jungkook let out, hesitating.
"Okay, sure... But I don't forgive you yet" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes. Taehyung nods and got in, looking around and seeing two kids, giggling as they ran to Jungkook.

"Papa? This ish daddy?" One asked, frowning.
"Yes, Gyu" Jungkook says, smiling.
"You didn't hide me from them?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods.
"Yeah, they deserve to know you, even if you're an a hole" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes. Taehyung scratches his nape and gasped as they clung to him.
"Daddy!" Both said, smiling wide, one had a bunny smile and one had a boxy smile. The one with the bunny smile had Taehyung's eyelids, and the one with the boxy smile had Jungkook's doe eyes.

It took Taehyung a few months to get Jungkook's forgiveness, but in the end, it was worth it. He get to finally have the family he had always wanted, and have Jungkook back too.

(Sorry if this was rushed, I'm gonna watch in the soop later lol 😩)