[Taekook] Birthday's At The Same Time

Jungkook chuckles as he puts down one of his triplets, who then ran to his friends

Jungkook chuckles as he puts down one of his triplets, who then ran to his friends. They're celebrating the birthday of four of them, his husband and his triplets. His triplets was born when him and Taehyung was celebrating his birthday.
"How about my present, darling?" Taehyung asks as back hugs Jungkook.

"Oh, hyung... You can see it at the bedroom" Jungkook says, chuckling as he leans against the older.
"Hmm... Should we go check it then?" Taehyung asks, chuckling. The younger shakes his head, laughing before he nods.
"Okay, okay, sure" He says but not before calling the triplets.

"Yes, papa, daddy?" They all said and Jungkook kisses the top of their heads.
"Daddy and I will be on our room to check his gift, okay? You guys be careful, we'll be back, yeah?" Jungkook says and they nodded, wrapping their little pinkies with their father. They all then ran back to their friends and Jungkook looks back at Taehyung.

"Let's go?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nodded. They walked in and went to their room. Jungkook bends down and pulled out the gift, feeling a slap on his ass. He gasps, glaring at the older who shrugged.

"Here" Jungkook says as he sat down on the bed, smiling as Taehyung starts opening it. Taehyung gasps, looking at Jungkook with wide eyes. It was the gift he had been wanting for the past few days. He puts the gift on the vanity before jumping on the younger, kissing him.

They're startled as there's a knock on the door, Jungkook immediately pushing the older as the triplets walks in. They acted normal, Taehyung clearing his throat.
"Yes, babies?" Jungkook asks, smiling.
"Papa, daddy! Cake! We wanna blow the cake now!" They all said and Jungkook giggles, looking at Taehyung who smiled at three.

"Let's blow the cake now then!"