[Yoonkook] Hi, Hyung, I Love You

Yoongi chugs his 6th bottle of soju, making himself drunk

Yoongi chugs his 6th bottle of soju, making himself drunk. He opens his 7th bottle, sighing. As he's about to chug it too, someone hugged him from behind.

"Hyung, that's enough" He hears, making him sigh. He kept quiet and his boyfriend moves and is now in front of him.

"Hi, hyung, I love you" Jungkook, his boyfriend, says as he cups Yoongi's cheek. Yoongi looked at Jungkook, feeling cold. He touched his cheek where Jungkook's hand is, making him look back down.

"I'm sad" Yoongi slurs, hiccuping.
"Why are you sad?" Jungkook asks, frowning. Yoongi looks back up, tears forming in his eyes.

"I am sad... I love you... But you're not here and you're real anymore" Yoongi says, talking to no one. Jungkook wasn't real in the first place, it was his imagination.

He imagined Jungkook with him. He misses him. He hears giggles, turning around and seeing two kids, playing with each other.

"Daddy!" Both said and ran to Yoongi. He opens his arms but no one appeared to hug him. He had no one now. His boyfriend and twins are gone. He's alone, by himself.

He broke down, hugging himself. All he could do is, imagine them but he'll never touch nor talk to them anymore...

(Tonight, I am craving angst 😍)