[Taekook] You Smell Different

(Requested by jeon_park_koomin 💜)

Taehyung and Jungkook are both alpha. Yeah, they were mated for each other but they both ended up as alpha. They were saddened at the fact that they wouldn't be able to have a child, they just wish for the best.

Taehyung looked at his mate as he stared at a small family from afar. They had a little pup, who's being chased by his dad while his mom sat with a smile.
"Baby?" Taehyung says, wrapping his arm around the younger.

"Yeah?" Jungkook says, smiling as he looked at the older.
"How about we go buy some food, yeah? You said you were hungry, right?" Taehyung says and Jungkook nodded. Jungkook took one last glance at the family before he stood up from the bench.

Taehyung walks in the house and his eyes glowed red. He's smelling something different inside the house. He looked around with caution. He spots Jungkook in the kitchen, preparing something as he wore his apron.

"Did you have anyone over?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook shakes his head.
"No? I've been alone all day, why?" Jungkook asks, startled as Taehyung walked to him, trapping his between the sink.

Taehyung starts sniffing Jungkook and raises his brow.
"No, no, you smell different... There's no way you didn't have anyone over, and I know for a fact this isn't the others scent, I memorized all of their scents... Jungkook, be honest" Taehyung says, using his alpha voice.

"Don't use your alpha voice on me, Taehyung... I didn't have anyone over" Jungkook says, also doing the same as he glared at Taehyung with his red glowing eyes.
"Why do you smell different then, huh?" Taehyung asks, frowning.

"I don't know? But I wouldn't bring someone over here" Jungkook says, scoffing as he crosses his arms.
"Whatever" Taehyung says and scented Jungkook.
"How about we ask the others about this?" Taehyung asks as he looked at the younger.

"We don't know about this, Tae... Maybe you guys should see a professional" Jin says and the others nodded.
"Yeah, maybe we should" Jungkook says, looking at Taehyung, who nodded.

"You're pregnant" The doctor says, startling the two.
"H-huh? What do you mean? I'm an alpha, I can't get pregnant?" Jungkook says and the doctor chuckles.

"Well... That's what you guys thought, it's different now... Some alphas came in here before, and they were pregnant too... At first it was surprising but maybe the moon goddess did something... But, you guys should be happy, you two are both alphas and mates, right?" The doctor says and they nodded.

"Yeah, we are happy... We were wanting to have a family" Jungkook says, smiling as Taehyung kissed his forehead.

"Well, congratulations"