[Hopekook] Hardwork

Hyunju walks inside the house, seeing his parents

Hyunju walks inside the house, seeing his parents. They're sat at the couch, holding each other and looking very exhausted.

He looks at himself, his parents always made sure he had good clothes and he studies in a good school. He sighs, biting his bottom lip and made sure to not make any noises to not wake them up.

He walked to them and both kissed their foreheads, smiling.
"I'm going to make sure the hardwork you guys do for me will pay off, dad... Papa" He says before walking away without making any noises.

Hoseok and Jungkook smiled as they ate in the dining table, talking about their works. Hyunju smiles, staring at his parents.
"Oh, Hyunju ah... When is the graduation so we'll know when?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook nods.

"Oh, this Monday" Hyunju says and the two nodded.
"You're finally graduating... Our little boy is growing up, baby" Hoseok says, dramatically crying. They all laughed after that.

Graduation day...

The two sat in the crowd, smiling as they ready their phones. Hearing Hyunju's name being announced, the two puts up their phones. They're proud of him, he's the valedictorian.

Hyunju smiles, waving at them. He starts his speech and at the end of it, he thanked them for their hardwork. The two teared up, smiling. The two walked to the stage and they hugged. The crowd claps for them, what a happy family.