[Jinkook] Pool Disaster

Jinho and Junhyuk walks to the pool, laughing and playing with each other

"I wanna swim alweady!" Jinho says. Junhyuk stared at his brother, shaking his head.

"No, Jinho, papa said not to go in the pool without them"

Junhyuk sighs, grabbing him. Jinho scoffs, slapping his hand. Jinho looked at the pool, and walked to the stairs of the pool before getting in. Junhyuk stared at his brother in worry, he needs to go and run inside.

So, he did, leaving his brother there. Junhyuk arrived at the kitchen, where his fathers are, cooking. The two looked back as Junhyuk pulled on the shirts.
"Oh, Junhyuk, where is Jinho? We're almost done, so just wait for a few more minutes" Jungkook says, smiling.

Jin noticed Junhyuk's worried expression, so he nudged Jungkook. The younger frowns and looked back at their son.
"Oh, yes, baby? Are you gonna sign something?" Jungkook asks, smiling.

"Jinho went to the pool without you two!"

The two looked at each other, eyes widened. Turning off the stove, they ran outside, Jin carrying Junhyuk while they followed Jinho. They saw Jinho, floating on the water, not moving.
"OH MY GOSH! JINHO, MY BABY!" Jungkook says as he jumped on the pool, grabbing Junhyuk, who gasped.

"Papa! Pranked you!" Jinho says, giggling. Jungkook stared at him, his worried expression disappearing.
"Kim Jinho! That is not nice! You made me and daddy panic" Jungkook says, glaring.
"I'm sowwy, papa! Me and Junhyuk planned this" Jinho says, giving a thumbs up to Junhyuk who smiled.

Jin shakes his head as he playfully spanks Junhyuk's butt.
"You naughty boys, your papa was so worried" Jin says, looking away.
"Daddy is in on the prank too, papa" Jinho says, and Jin scratches his nape.

"Hyung! Come on! Aish!"

"Sorry, honey!"