[Taekook] Money Is Not What I Want

(Requested by Zandra996 💜) (I changed it a bit 🥺)

Jungkook and Taehyung had been married for a year now. If you think it's a good thing, it's not. Jungkook had always wondered why Taehyung is never home and it's been a few months. The older would always tell him that it's work, and that he can't go home. This frustrated Jungkook, but he's trying to hide it. He didn't wanna anger the older.

On the other hand, the reason Taehyung hadn't been home is because he have doubts about Jungkook. Yes, he married the younger, but that was because he needed a heir. Yes, he loves Jungkook, but he just doesn't believe him. He might be after his money, and that's what scares him. And he might just want to sleep with him and then leave after. So, today, Taehyung had decided to confront him.

Taehyung walks inside the house, seeing that's it's still good. Not thrashed and clean. He sighs in relief, looking around and spotting Jungkook, eating by himself. Jungkook looks up, gasping as he spots Taehyung, he stood up and walked to the older. Taehyung smiled and hugged Jungkook as the younger giggles.
"You're back" Jungkook says, voice soft. Taehyung was about to believe it, but his doubts decided to hit him.
"Yeah" Taehyung says, scratching his nape.
"Come on, let's eat... I prepared food and it was too many" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, the apron around his waist, made him look sexy. As Jungkook sat beside him, he put a hand on the younger's thigh. Jungkook looked at him, surprised.
"Hyung?" Jungkook says and felt lips connect with his. His eyes widened, but he didn't hesitate to kiss back. The food is discarded and they started to make out. Standing up from their seats, Jungkook jumped on Taehyung as he's told. And they went upstairs and you know what.

The next morning, Jungkook felt sore. It's been so long since he did it with someone. He sits up with a groan, seeing nothing but an empty space. He frowns, looking around and spotted something. A glass of water, some pills and what he didn't expect was a divorce papers, which broke his heart. A note is on the paper, and it was all signed by Taehyung.

Jungkook, please sign this... And you can have the house, it's all yours now. I'm gone.

He tears up, they did for nothing? He sighs, shaking his head as he wiped his tears, scoffing.
"I hate you, Kim Taehyung" He says and just hid the papers with anger. Looking at the pill, he scoffs, shaking his head. It was birth control pills, what a stupid person. He threw the pill and just left the water there, it might have the medicine in it too.

A few weeks later...

Jungkook looks around, smiling at the next pregnant woman that walked in, with her wife.
"Hi, welcome back again" Jungkook says, chuckling. After finishing the checkup with the two woman, another woman walked in, and he recognizes it as the woman Taehyung is with. His acts calm, fixing his tie. He decided to put his phone on record, if she ever recognizes him.
"Hi, doctor..." She says, sitting down on the chair. Jungkook nods, smiling at her, but it was fake, I mean, who would smile at your ex-husband's mistress? Well, if you guys are on good terms, then good.

Her phone then starts to ring, she answers it and didn't even bother to leave the room.
"Stop calling me, I'll block you... My boyfriend can't know that you're the father, I need money, shut up" She says before hanging up.
"I'm sorry, doctor... " She says, scratching her nape. Jungkook chuckles, nodding.
"That's okay, should we do your checkup?" Jungkook asks and she nods.

Jungkook decided to go to Taehyung's house to tell him everything. Even if he hates him, he can't have him hurt. Knocking on the door, he gasps as it opens and he's met with a furious Taehyung.
"Tae-" He's cut off as Taehyung grabbed him by the neck.
"You killed the baby" Taehyung says, making his eyes widen. He shook his head, trying to take Taehyung's hand off of his neck.
"N-no! I didn't!" Jungkook says, coughing.
"You gave her these pills, it caused her to lose the baby" Taehyung says. Jungkook tears up, shaking his head, it wasn't really him.

His stomach starts to hurt, and he coughs as he put a hand over it. Taehyung let go of his neck as he sees blood drip down Jungkook's legs. His eyes widened, backing away.
"A-ahhh!" Jungkook screamed, feeling Taehyung carry him. He didn't care, he just needed to be rushed to the hospital.

Jungkook looks away as Taehyung walked inside, having an apologetic look.
"Jungkook... I'm so sorry... I didn't know... And... And... I heard her... She framed you" Taehyung says, gulping. He hears Jungkook scoff, looking at him and grabbed something from his shirt. Unfolding it and showing it to Taehyung.
"You haven't signed it?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook smiled.
"I am now" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"N-no, what? No" Taehyung says, but Jungkook just glared at him.
"I didn't know I am pregnant too, Taehyung... I could've lost them, now didn't you want this?" Jungkook says and signed the papers, shoving it to Taehyung.

"Now, leave before I do anything to you that I know wouldn't like" Jungkook says. Taehyung gulped, sighing and nodding. He left the room, staring at the papers. It's over, they're over.

5 years later...

Taehyung walked down the street with a sigh, another day, another tiring day. He looks around and spots someone familiar. There he saw, Jungkook with two kids, laughing with a guy, who's arm is wrapped around him. They look happy. He lost someone so special. His eyes widened as he looked at the two kids.
"I-is that them now?" He says, gulping before looking down.

"I'm so sorry... "