[Yoonkook] A Mistake

(Requested by JUNGKOOKSEAGULL5 💜)

Jungkook looked at Yoongi with wide eyes as they got the call.
"Jungkook... What?" Yoongi says and Jungkook gulped.
"Hyung... Aren't you happy?" Jungkook asks, biting his bottom lip.
"Jungkook... This is a mistake... We can't have a child yet... We're still in a band... We're still young" Yoongi says, staring at the younger.

"Hyung... Our baby...? A mistake...?" Jungkook says and Yoongi sighs.
"Jungkook... I'm sorry, but yes... We're not ready yet" Yoongi says. Jungkook tears up, shaking his head.
"They're not a mistake... What are you saying? You were also the one who made them... Right? You helped" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"But... Jungkook, we're not ready-" Yoongi is cut off as Jungkook shakes his head.
"No... You're not ready" Jungkook says, emphasizing "you're".

"Jungkook, I'm so sorry... " Yoongi says, biting his bottom lip and looking down.
"Fine, it's a mistake for you? Then it's not for me... I'll be taking my leave" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes as he agressively wiped his tears. He then left after that, leaving the guilty Yoongi alone.

A few days later...

"Yoongi, please! Open the door!" Yoongi hears, making him sigh. They had been like this for the past hour, and it's irritating. He just wants to be alone, especially since Jungkook had broken up with him.
"YOONGI, IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS, YOU'LL REGRET IT!" He hears, but continued to ignore it.
"Yoongi hyung... Jungkook's leaving the group!" He hears and this got his attention. He rushingly walked to his door, opening it and is met with Jin and Taehyung, their expressions shows that they're serious.

"What?" Yoongi says and the two sighed.
"Jungkook, please... Don't leave... Come on, Kookie... Didn't we promise to stay forever... What happened between you and Yoongi hyung? Why are you gonna leave him?" Hoseok says as he tried his best to pull on Jungkook's bag.
"Hyung, let go. I'm gonna miss the bus" Jungkook says, sighing. He then looked at them, making eye contact with Yoongi. He avoided the stare immediately, and lightly pushed Hoseok before leaving. Completely.
"Yoongi, you got down explaining to do" Jin says and Yoongi sighs.

A month later...

Jungkook groans, he had just found his comfortable position and he got a knock on the door. He sighs and stood up, walking to the door. Opening the door, his eyes widened as he's met with Yoongi.
"Jungkook... " Yoongi says, but Jungkook didn't answer and just looked down.
"Jungkook... I'm so sorry" Yoongi says, biting his bottom lip.
"Took you a month, huh?" Jungkook says, scoffing.

"Jungkook, I know I made a mistake... I said those things... I didn't mean to... I was shocked, and... I'm too young" Yoongi says, gulping.
"You're young? How about me then?" Jungkook says, raising his brow.
"Okay, okay! I'm sorry... The members made me realize what I did, I was wrong to say those things... I'm ready to take responsibility" Yoongi says. Jungkook looks at Yoongi, sighing.
"I don't know if I can forgive you that easily" Jungkook says. Yoongi smiles.
"Don't worry! I'll wait for you" Yoongi says. Jungkook smiled a little and let the older in.

It's been a few months, Jungkook had forgiven Yoongi after 2 months? He had seen how Yoongi is sincere, how he took care of him. He would deal with his mood swings, buy him every cravings he had. He never lost patience.

"Thank you... "

"No, thank you for making me realize... "