Jungkook's Shocking Discovery

"My cookies are gone again

"My cookies are gone again... What the fuck... " He says, gripping the container as he let out a sigh.
"Oh, whoever this is, you are dead to me" He says, smirking. He then started making more again, but this time, he'll keep an eye on it.

Jungkook finishes the cookies he had made and puts it in the same container before putting it back in the fridge. He then walked away and watched as his six brothers walked to the kitchen, one of them holding his daughter.

He watches them and peeked from the wall. He gasps as he sees the container on the counter and each of them are eating it.
"What the heck!" He says, startling all of them.

"Didn't I tell you guys not to touch my cookies when I haven't taken a bite yet?" Jungkook says, squinting his eyes as he puts his hands on his hips.
"But it's tasty, papa! And besides, you and daddy wouldn't let me eat sweets at night, so I'm eating right now" She says, giggling.

"That's because you get so hyper at night, and sweets will ruin your teeth, baby... That's why me and daddy only let you eat one" Jungkook says, sighing. He stared at his brothers, who laughed at him.
"You guys, stop spoiling her" Jungkook says, huffing. They all just laughed nervously, nodding.

"I'll make more, but this time... You guys will only get to eat one"

"But"

"No buts"