[Hopekook] Who's This? pt2

(As requested 🕴💜)

(As requested 🕴💜)

Jino sighs as he heard a knock on the door, his parents are cooking in the kitchen, helping each other, while he sat, watching TV.
"Jino ah! Please see who is it!" He hears, making him stand up.
"Yes, mom!" He shouted back and went to the front door.

He opens the door, being met with an unknown man. But he remembers the photo from awhile back. He looked exactly the same. The guy smiled at him, bowing.
"Who is it, Jino?" He hears, looking back and seeing his mother.

"Jungkook! I'm glad you could make it!" His mom says and let Jungkook in. Jino closed the door as the two adults walked to the kitchen. He followed them and they all stared at him.
"Go on, Jino... Hug him" His mother says, smiling.
"It's okay if he doesn't want-" Jungkook is cut off as Jino hugged him all of a sudden.

He smiled and hugged back, but frowned as he hears sniffling. He pushes Jino's shoulders a little. He looked at Jino in surprise, wiping his tears.
"Why are you crying?" Jungkook asks, giving a heartwarming smile. Jino cried harder, hugging Jungkook again.

"I've always wanted to meet you" Jino says in between his hiccups.
"Oh, shh, I'm here now" Jungkook says, chuckling a little. The couple stared and smiled as they watched their child hug the person who carried him for 9 months.
"Enough crying! Let's eat" Hoseok says, making all of them laugh.