[Jikook] Acceptance

Heejin was never really fond of his step-dad, Jimin

Heejin was never really fond of his step-dad, Jimin. He didn't like the fact that his papa remarried and that he needs to accept such guy as his other father. He was very close to his dad until him and his papa separated and divorced.

This caused arguments between him and his papa, as he's always rude to Jimin, who does nothing but show him kindness and to gain his trust. That was until one day he realized that maybe, Jimin is actually cool.

Heejin was about to walk to his room but stopped as he hears cries. He decides to eavesdrop, it was his papa and Jimin's room.

"What's the matter, honey?"

"I don't know... I feel sorry for you... Heejin had been mean to you"

"Don't cry, Jungkook ah... It's okay, I understand Heejin, my mom also remarried before and I acted like him... But as it got longer, I became close with my step-dad"

"I know he's very close to his dad, but I didn't want to lose him... His dad is no use, the guy doesn't even have a job, I was the one who always goes to work when we were married... That bastard always took money for me so he could gamble"

Heejin stumbles a little. He didn't know that.

"I was the one working my ass off so that Heejin could go into a good school, to buy our everyday food... And all he does at home is sit around"

"Why didn't you tell Heejin?"

"He was very happy when he was with his dad, I didn't want to ruin that... Even if that means I'm not close with him... "

And after that, he could his papa's heartbreaking tears. Heejin bit his bottom lip before walking to his room. He felt guilty. During the time when his papa and dad were still together, his papa was always quiet, only talking when asked.

When Jimin came to his papa's life, he would always see the smile and hear his laugh. His papa is happier with Jimin, he should accept the guy. Finding out about his papa doing all the work for him, for him to have a good future, he deserves happiness.

Heejin walks in the kitchen, making his papa and Jimin look up.
"Oh, hi sweetheart... Come sit down and eat" Jungkook says as he pulls the seat next to him for Heejin to sit.

The two is confused as Heejin walked to the seat, which was next to Jimin.
"I'll... I'll try to accept you now, Jimin... I mean... Dad..." Heejin says, making the two gasped. Heejin smiles and the two smiled back. Jimin thanks Heejin and he nods. Jungkook stared at two and smiled.