[Taekook] Demon + Demon = Demon, Duh pt2

(Y'all asked for a part 2, soooooooo)

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, who's gripping onto the sheets of their bed, claws ruining the sheets.
"Baby, I'm so sorry, but demons endures throughout their labor until the baby is out" Taehyung says, gulping.
"Then fucking change that? You're the king here, you ain't dumb, right? Right?" Jungkook says, screaming. Taehyung gulped, not even caring that Jungkook called him dumb.
"Okay, okay" Taehyung says before hovering Jungkook.

"Uh-hey! I'm on labor here!" Jungkook says as he stared at Taehyung. The older slowly leaned to his neck, making his eyes widen.
"Hyung! What are you doing?" Jungkook says before screaming loud as Taehyung bit on his neck.
"Hyung! It hurts!" Jungkook says but Taehyung didn't respond nor stop.
"Shh, baby, it'll be over soon" Taehyung says and covered Jungkook's eyes. The younger felt like passing out until he hears baby cries.

The hand that covered his eyes are removed and a baby is seen, floating right in front of him.
"Hyung?" Jungkook says and Taehyung took the baby, smiling. Jungkook looked down to his stomach, not seeing his bump anymore.
"See, that doesn't hurt does it?" Taehyung says, but Jungkook glared at him.
"Shut the fuck up, it did" Jungkook says, showing his fangs to Taehyung.
"Okay, okay, sorry" Taehyung says, cradling the baby in his arms. Jungkook sighed in relief, smiling as he hears the little noises Taehyung makes as he rocked the baby.