[Jinkook] Like Before

Jungkook looks up as he sees Jin, who looked a bit panicked

"What happened, hyung?" Jungkook asks, frowning.

"Jiho is about to give birth" Jin says and they're startled by a loud scream. Looking up, they're met with their son, being held by his husband as they walked down the stairs.

Jungkook immediately stood up, running to them. They all rushed outside, Jin went to the driver's seat and starts the car.

"Just try to calm him down, Ilyun" Jungkook says and the said male nodded. The car drove off and Jin made sure to be fast.

"Jiho's like you before, you weren't screaming the whole ride and I was the one who kept screaming, I was more panicked than you" Jin says, laughing. The younger chuckles, shaking his head.

"I'm excited to see our granddaughter" Jin says and Jungkook nodded. This goes on for almost 5 hours and they see Ilyun coming out.

"How is it?" Jin asks and Ilyun smiles.
"It was beautiful... I saw our little one" Ilyun says and they smiled, hugging him.

"Aigoo~" Jin says, caressing the baby's cheek with his finger.
"What a pretty little face, just like grandpa's" Jin says and they all just scoffed.

"What? This pretty face is what little one got from me"

"Goodness, hyung"