[Taekook] Meeting My Real Dad

Jungkook was forced to move away when he was kicked out of his boyfriend's house

Jungkook was forced to move away when he was kicked out of his boyfriend's house. He was kicked out by his parents who didn't like him so much as he wasn't like them. Taehyung, his boyfriend... Or ex-boyfriend, couldn't do anything.

He wanted to run after his boyfriend, and their 2 month old son, but his parents had guards holding him back. That was the last time he got to see them as from what he had heard, Taehyung was taken to another country.

Jungkook recently heard that Taehyung was back in Korea, and since his son wanted to meet his other biological father, he decided maybe it's the time. Though Jungkook's happily married to his husband now, his son had the rights to meet his biological father.

Taehyung sat down on a the chair as he waited for Jungkook. The younger had managed to contact him and they're now going to meet, he's also going to be able to meet his son too. He hears the door open and as he looks up, he sees the familiar face that he had been forced to left years ago.

"Go on" He hears and sees a teen walk to him.
"Dad...?" The teen says, smiling at him. Taehyung smiles and hugged him. He hugs back and smiled. Jungkook stood there and they pulled away.
"You can sit down" Taehyung says and Jungkook nodded.

"How are you two?" Taehyung asks and their son smiled.
"I've been doing good, dad... Wow, papa was right... We do look alike" He says and Taehyung chuckles. They talked about some things while Jungkook just kept quiet there and smiled, watching them interact.

Though, they can't turn back time, they still have those good memories with each other that they'll forever cherish even if they have their own families now, with their son who is a reminder of the love they had...