Mysterious Baby

"Where did you get the baby, Jungkook ah?" Jin asks and the others looked at him

"Where did you get the baby, Jungkook ah?" Jin asks and the others looked at him. He gulped, biting his bottom lip.
"I... It's my niece" Jungkook says, smiling.

"Oh" They all said, smiling as they entertained the baby. Jungkook chuckles and caresses the baby's cheek with his finger.

"Isn't that a cute baby" Jin says as he bopped the little one's nose. Jungkook looked at his hyungs, internally sighing in relief.

A month later...

"Okay, Jungkook" Jin says, startling Jungkook, who sat at the kitchen with the baby in his arms.
"It's been a month, the baby is still with you... Tell us the truth" Yoongi says and they all agreed.

Jungkook looked at them with fear before bursting into tears.
"Hyungs! I'm so sorry! The reason why I had a year hiatus is because of this baby, it's mine... I carried it" Jungkook says as he cried.

"Huh? How?" Taehyung asks in confusion.
"I've been reckless, when we had that fight before, I decided to drink and it all happened... I slept with a guy, who was also drunk that night... And then after a week, when I told you guys that I was sick, I went to the doctors and they told me that I was pregnant... " Jungkook says, sniffling.

"The reason I told you guys that she's my niece is because I was scared, that you guys would hate me" Jungkook says and they all laughed.
"Jungkookie, no! We accept you, it's okay" They all said and went to hug Jungkook, but was careful enough to not hurt the baby.

"So, that's why she resembles you a lot"