[Yoonkook] Challenged

Jungkook sat down beside his son, who's pouting as he stared at a paper

"What's that, sweetie?" Jungkook asks and his son looks up.

"A... A love letter" His son says, making him chuckle.
"Given to you, or for somebody?" Jungkook asks and his son huffs.

"Papa, don't tease me... I'm going to give it to someone" His son says, making him smile.
"Well, why don't you give it to them?" Jungkook asks and his son pouts.

"But I'm nervous and... And, how did you and dad get together anyways?" His son asks and Jungkook laughs.
"Well, I challenged your dad" Jungkook says and his son frowns.

"What? You challenged dad, how?" His son asks and Jungkook smiled.
"Well, he asked me if he can court me, so I challenged him that if he manages to fluster me for a week, I'll answer him" Jungkook says and his son nodded.

"Yah! I heard that" They heard, looking up to be met with Yoongi, who chuckled.
"Yep, I was challenged, kiddo" Yoongi says, walking in.
"Go for it" Yoongi says, winking.

Yoongi and Jungkook looks up as they heard the front door open. They heard a scream and their son running to them. He then hugs them, screaming in happiness.
"What happened?" Jungkook asks, frowning.

"She said yes!"

"I told you! Proud of you, my boy"