[Jinkook] What An Asshole

"I didn't expect you and Jungkook to even date, let alone have a kid

"I didn't expect you and Jungkook to even date, let alone have a kid... What happened? You guys were after each other's throat before?" Namjoon says, laughing. The others nodded as they looked at Jungkook and Taehyung and Hoseok, playing with their 1 year old son.

"Well, yeah... I don't know, we fell in love" Jin says, laughing.
"Hmm... I remembered the time you said you would choke Jungkook, didn't expect it to be that kind of choke" Jimin says and Jin pinches him.

"Enough with those, Jimin" Jin says, huffing.
"Well, anyways, I'm curious... How was it when Jungkook was pregnant?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.
"Oh, well, it was an experience?" Jin says, chuckling as he scratches his head.

"Fucking asshole, help me" Jungkook says as he put a hand on his bump, glaring at Jin.
"Okay, okay" Jin says, sighing as he walked to Jungkook. He's startled as Jungkook looked at him, bottom lip wobbling with tears in his eyes.

"Did you just sigh? Are you tired of me? Do you not want to help me? Are you gonna break up with me? Are you gonna leave me to become a single father? Are you-" Jungkook is cut off as Jin kissed him.

"I'm not, baby... Come on, let's get you to the toilet" Jin says, chuckling. Jungkook smiled and nuzzles his head on the older's arm.

"Oh, wow" The three laughed as they looked at Jin.
"How about we try, Chim?" Yoongi says and Jimin kicks his chair.
"No" Jimin said and glared at the older.
"Jungkook said that to me once, look" Jin says and Jimin rolls his eyes and walked to the other three.

"Yoongi got rejected"

"Shut the fuck up, Joon... You're single"

"You are too"