Uncles With A Toddler

Jin carried the crying toddler as he sighed, he looked at his brothers, who all looked the same

Jin carried the crying toddler as he sighed, he looked at his brothers, who all looked the same. They didn't know what to do, Jungkook had asked them if they can look after his kid while he's at work.

"Oh, come on, little one... What do you want? You want food? You want toys? You wanna watch cartoons? Tell uncle, stop crying" Jin says as he continuously wiped the toddler's tears.

"I want papa!" The toddler says and the six looked at each other.
"Huh?" Hoseok let out, frowning.
"I want papa!" He repeated before sobbing again.

"Call Jungkook please" Jin says, sighing. Namjoon calls Jungkook and it's answered after a few rings. They looked at Namjoon and listened.
"Hey, Jungkook, uhm... " Namjoon stutters, scratching his nape.

"Is that pumpkin crying? What happened?"

"We don't know, we tried everything but he won't stop crying... He said he wants you" Namjoon says and Jungkook laughs.

"Oh, baby... Give the phone to him"

Namjoon stood up and gave the phone to their nephew.

"Hi, baby... What's the matter?"

"Papa" He just repeats the same word, but he stopped crying though.
"Papa" He says, giggling as he looked at the phone.

"Baby... Don't give uncles a hard time, okay? Papa will be back soon"

"Yes, papa" The toddler says, looking at his uncles. The call ended with Jungkook assuring them that he'll behave better. And he did, he stopped crying and just stayed still in Jin's hold.

"Oh, wow... We only needed JK's voice?"

"Apparently"