[Yoonkook] Down The Isle

Jungkook smiles as he stared at his daughter

Jungkook smiles as he stared at his daughter. Today is her wedding day, a very important day for her.
"I'm so happy for you, baby... You're getting married" Jungkook says, kissing his daughter's cheek.

"Yeah... I wish dad was here" She says, sighing.
"Honey, it's your wedding day, you can't be sad" Jungkook says, gulping. He knew she needed her other dad, but Jungkook doesn't even know if he'll come, after all, they haven't been in contact for almost a year after their divorce.

Of course, he let her see him but he had never met the older yet.
"Will he come?" She asks, smiling a little.
"Let's just see, honey... Now smile, it's your big day" He says, chuckling. She nodded, taking a deep breath before she smiled and stared at herself on the mirror.

They stood outside the church doors and as it opened, someone appeared beside her. She looks to her side and gasps, seeing her dad.
"Dad" She says and Yoongi smiles, nodding.
"Hello, honey... I've come" Yoongi says, chuckling.

They walked her down the isle, smiling at each other before they went to their respective seats.
"Glad that you were able to come, hyung" Jungkook says and Yoongi nodded.

"Time for photos!" The photographer says and Yoongi and Jungkook stood up, walking to them.

"We love you..."