[Yoonkook] Buying Jungkook's Cravings

Jungkook pouts as he rests his cheek on his hand

Jungkook pouts as he rests his cheek on his hand. He looked at Yoongi and the older sighs, finally giving in.
"What is it now, honey?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook slowly smiled.

"Hyungie.. Can you buy me these?" Jungkook asks and pulled some paper in his pocket and handing it to the older. Yoongi frowned and took the paper, unfolding it. His eyes widened as the paper is full with different kinds of snacks, food, and many more.

He gulped, looking at Jungkook, awkwardly smiling.
"You sure you don't want to take some out?" Yoongi asks, scratching his nape.
"Nope!" Jungkook says with an innocent smile on his face. Yoongi laughs awkwardly, nodding before standing up.

"Okay, be careful then... I'll be back soon" Yoongi says and Jungkook nodded.
"Be careful too, love!" Jungkook says and Yoongi gave a thumbs up before walking out of the house.

"Gosh, pregnancy cravings... I'm about to go broke" Yoongi says, huffing as he drove to the grocery store.
"But it's for the love of my life and our baby so it's okay" He says, smiling.

It's been an hour and Yoongi finally got home. He walked in, holding the bags of groceries. He walked in after removing his coat and shoes, seeing Jungkook on the couch, asleep with the TV on. He chuckles and placed the groceries on the counter. He walked to the living room, turning the TV off. He then walked to Jungkook, crouching down and kissing the younger's forehead.
"Love you... " He says and chuckled as Jungkook talked in his sleep.

"Love... Hyung... Too... "