[Yoonkook] Hi, Hyung, I Love You pt2

(Yes, it's like the first love clip 😭)

[TW ⚠️ BLOOD, DEATH ⚠️ TW]

Yoongi gasps as he lifts his head up. He looks around and noticed that he's in front of a piano, a broken one. He frowns and got up from the seat. He walked around and saw the exit.

Walking out of the place, he noticed that he's in some kind of abandoned place. There was noticed, just pure darkness. He gulps and looks around. Startled, he avoids a speeding car.

Seeing this car, made Yoongi panic. He ran to the car, startled as he sees that it had hit the place he was in a few minutes ago.

He shaky hands and his legs feeling weak, he walked near the car and looked inside. There he saw himself. He gasps, biting his bottom lip. He looks at the backseat and that's when he sees the horrifying sight.

Everything came crashing to him. It was Jungkook and his twins, bloody and lifeless. He opens the door, tearing up as he checks for a pulse. There was none and it's like he's reliving this situation again.

"They're dead" He hears, looking to his side and sees his bloody self. He stared at himself and let the tears fall down.
"Why didn't you stop the car?" His bloody self says, anger laced in his voice.

"I couldn't... The breaks won't work" He says, backing away.
"You're the reason why they're dead" The voice says, making him cover his ears. He shakes his head and he could hear their cries. The twins and Jungkook's cries.
"Stop... Please... Stop" He says, dropping on his knees.

Yoongi gasps awake, sitting up and breathing heavily. He looks around and sees that he's in his room. He touches his cheeks and felt that he's crying. He sighs, looking down and gripping the sheets. He looks at his nightstand, where a family photo is seen.

He grabs it and hugs the photo frame, crying.
"I'm so sorry for not doing my best, for not saving your guys" He says, voice breaking. What he didn't know is that three people are hugging him, he just doesn't feel or see them.

"You did your best, love"

"Don't worry, daddy... Me, papa and Yoon are watching over you!"