Our Past Meets Our Future

(Requested by Kookiebuns1997 💜)

Jungkook and the others looked around as they appeared in what to be a place, their old company to be specific.
"What happened? Why are we here? Didn't we just entered our dance practice room?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"Woah... " Jimin says as he saw familiar faces. Them. It was them, in their 2013 self. Their eyes widened, looking at each other with wide eyes.

The mirror was already fogged, and they had newspapers to wipe it off. As the 7 looked back, they gasped.
"Who are you?" Past Hoseok asks as he walked to future Hoseok.
"I'm you but older" Hoseok says, laughing. Past Hoseok just frowns, shrugging.
"Am I dreaming?" Past Yoongi says, rubbing his eyes.
"Certainly not" Yoongi says, chuckling.

"Ohh?! You must be future me, ah, I knew I'm still handsome even when I'm old" Past Jin says, winking.
"I'm just 28, what do you mean" Jin says, rolling his eyes.

"O-oh... You must be future me, huh?" Past Jungkook says, fiddling with his fingers.
"Can you tell me what happens when we grow old?" Past Jungkook asks, looking at future Jungkook.
"Hmm, all I gotta say is... You'll definitely get together with one members and you'll have a big surprise" Future Jungkook says, patting Past Jungkook's head. A glow is seen and the future selves waved goodbye before walking to it.

They all opened their eyes, seeing that they're in their new practice room. A kid ran to Jungkook, giggling. Jungkook smiles and picked her up.
"Papa! Daddy kept on teasing me" His daughter says, pouting as she looked at her dad(your choice). Her dad smiles, shaking his head.

"That was an experience"